Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Friday, January 30, 2009

QP Freebie Faithfully Yours



Soto has been hard at work and has a couple freebies for you on her blog made with my kit Pink a Dilly. What a kit that turned out to be. I feel like a crazy lady, lol. I asked for a little suggestions for my mini kit and it grew into quite the mega kit oh my Gosh! 100+ elements. It is up at Colorlinedesign.com for AUD 6.50 which is a great deal for a mega kit, as the exchange rate brings it down to about US $4.30. For the regular $6.50 US you can get it at Life-Scrappers with theS4O Angel Policy so you can scrap for others as long as you do not make any money at it so it is a S4Ofriendly kit. Anyone wanting permission to make freebies from my kits please feel free to contact me at my e-mail address CJozbyDesign@gmail.com

Soto's blog QPs and pocket pages with my kit Pink-a-dilly Mwah Soto! Thank you.

TwistedScrapper.blogspot.com

Soto's blog QPs and pocket pages HERE











Faithfully Yours











Head on over to the color challenge at DSO and KimB's Blog for more goodies. You can grab all of the other freebie, kits and projects in these colors as well. My kit should be in the store sometime in the next few days. This little QP is yours as a freebie. :D
DSO Color Challenge for January 09
Thanks Kim for the Fabulous colors once again!!! ;)
Download 4 shared HERE
I am heading to the February thread to see what surprise KimB has for us for February! Nite All!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW!!! Your kits are FANTABULOUS!!!! Thanks for the oh so BEAUTIFUL QP!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Kim B said...

GORGEOUS QP gf! and that kit looks AWESOME! WOW!
thanks for sharing this with us!

HUGS