Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Altered Candy/Art Challenge at Digital Candy Feb 09

Hey, I have a mini for you if you are willing to participate in my challenge at digital candy this month. I run the Altered art challenge over at Digital Candy. There are a few days left to participate. I have included a felt shaper kit for your personal use. You have to use at least 2 of the 8 PS shapers to make elements with for a new layout. instructions are in the forum at digital candy. You don't have to use the sample kit from Faithfully Yours sampler but you certainly may if you wish. You can alternately use any kit that you want to.





Digital Candy also has a point system where you make layouts for challenges and earn points toward a gift certificate for product in thier store. How GREAT is that? This challenge is worth 30 big points! link to download in forum is HERE
disabled at the end of February
Digital Candy Sweet Candy Shoppe blog train freebies plus more goodies HERE

No comments: