Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Birthday Gift from ME!

Hey everyone, Today is my Birthday!!! Shhhhh. I am 29 again again again hee hee hee. :P

I just recieved my birthday gift coupons from Scrapable, DST and SDD!!! wooo hooo! shoppin' treats.

I was web surfing and made my way over to Kim B's fantabulous color challenge over at DSO. I love Kimmie's colors! And as it is my birthday I would like to extend my mini kit, Forest Of Whoo. Greatest colors Kim!!! TY from the bottom of my heart. Please feel free to use this kit to complete your color challenge Layouts or to mix and match with all of the other gorgeous creations this month!! Truely amazing mini's and Layouts this month!!! Way to go everyone. : D Yes, I am filling my hard drive full with all of the lovelies hee hee hee.
Download 4 shared elements1 HERE
Download 4 shared papers1 HERE

more freebies on the HOME page.

15 comments:

Kim B said...

WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! LOVE the feel of this and love that tree too!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GF!!
and you still a babe!! hahahahahaha

I hope you had a stunning day!

Thanks for sharing this on YOUR day too

MWAH

By Becca said...

Happy birthday sweetie! (yesterday was my daughter's birthday, too!) I hope that you had a great one.

Your little owlie is so cute -- thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Sep. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

blessedmama said...

very cute!!!
happy birthday, hon! hope you have a wonderfully special day!! :)

LindaJD said...

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
This is Beautiful!! Thanks so much :-)

Kirsten said...

Happy Birthday! Thank you so much for the lovely kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this lovely kit and hope you had a fantastic birthday - Hugs - Maggy

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the cute kit! :)

Pattycakes said...

Happy Birthday to You!! I'm 29 too...hahahaha. Thank you for sharing this neat kit!! :)

Anonymous said...

what a CUUUUTE kit! thank you for sharing - i love it
~D~

tiggconn said...

Too cute! love the owl and tree! TYS! And Happy Happy Birthday!

Joanna said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Crystal! Hope you had a fabulous day.

Sue said...

Ooooo wow what a gorgeous kit,thank you so much for sharing. Hope you had a fabulous birthday.

Dinphy said...

Stunning! Thank you so much for sharing!

Linda Sutton said...

Thank you