Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rainy Day Freebie Alpha

I have the most awesome news for you!!! Heather of Danospookie Designs went in on a collab kit with me and it is sooo super cute. This will put a bit of color into any rainy day! Gorgeous blues and wonderful greens with little splashes of accent colors. Make sure to come back tomorrow and I will post Heather's add-on to the kit woohoo! Heather rocks. She is having a CT call BTW. Good luck Heather on your call. She is a sweetie so don't be shy...apply ;)

download 4 shared: 7MB

back to the HOME page for
more freebies.

Amazing Digi Scrap Race (ADSR) season 5 is up!! woohoo! I might try it this year.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

beautiful alpha , thanks a lot !

cherylzyx said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much it's really cool!Kristianne25

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Crystal I really love this alpha. After all the snow we've had here in Scotland over the past 5 weeks it really is wonderful to see something so fresh and alive. many thanks for sharing x

loving the daily download at Life Scrappers. the colours are really wonderful x

love and angel blessings xxx

Cauleen said...

What an amazing alpha! I just love it! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

Joanna said...

Love this alpha! TFS!

I have a surprise for you on my blog http://www.bainsbits.blogspot.com/

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jul. 03, 2010. Thanks again.