Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Blog train blog freebie

I am sorry my portion of the kit will be delayed. Please stop by again. If you wish to receive e-mail notification of when this kit will be up please sign up to the right on the bottom part of this blog. Thanks for stopping by. - Crystal

New kits in store...







Please join me in my challenge for the Get Your Creativity On! Challenge at Scrappity-doo-dah.com

You get a FREE template by Heather of Danospookie Designs and a FREE coordinating mini kit. Use both to complete the challenge and receive points toward a Gift Certificate for SDD products.




Grab them in the challenge forum at SDD!

1 comment:

Nettie said...

yikes! I will never tell my son how poorly I did!@ but it was fun thanks