Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Monday, July 7, 2008

7-7 A Few Quick pages made from the DSo July color Challenge

Well, another night out at the soccer fields. It has been summer weather. A muggy morning with and afternoon shower and then it cooled off quiet a bit. Compared to the heat it almost felt chilly. The sky was really strange though. I never saw much for the lightning but the thunder was almost a continuous thing grumbling on and no with hardly any breaks at all. I had to step outside to check the sky several times it was so different. LOL

And another freebie... I had to go into my kit to play and see what I could make with it and now I have these quick pages for you.



3 comments:

Sunny1972 said...

thank you for the kit you have made a lovely kit from the colours!!!

Aleah'sMommy said...

I love the flowers on these they are so beautiful. Thank you =)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this FANTASTIC kit & QPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!