Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Thursday, October 23, 2008

QP Little Spook for halloween

I picked up a copy of CS3 extended on the cheap in the new and used section at amazon on Monday and recieved it yesterday. I have been doing the tutorial for the last 2 weeks and really love it!!! So now I have been using both CS and PSPx2 and have come up with some new embies for my little spook kit for the scrapbookmax designers challenge this month.




Here is a new sneak peek and I still have to redo some of the papers cause they are not the direction that I want to go and do some more embies to fit the theme and style that I have :)

Download QP here
more freebies here

No comments: