Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Tuesday, October 21, 2008

STT Freebie Oogie Boogie

I am a part of the Sweet Tart Team at Digital Candy. Every month a group of new and budding designers with the help of some designers from Digital Candy get a kit made for you and it is FREE! This month has been Oogi Boogi for Halloween. Here is the kit preview. You must be registered at Digital Candy to pick it up and If you use it there is a special gallery there for Sweet Tart Team freebies in the product gallery that you may upload to. I know that we would love to see what you have come up with from the kits.
I am also working on another halloween kit , quick pages, and hybrid projects from the Scrapbookmax.com October designers challenge. So I will be continuing to continue working on that for the next few days. Previews and quick pages are on another post here on the bloggity blog :) Link to Digital Candy. You must register for free there.


1 comment:

Leah said...

Thanks for sharing this freebie! It's too cute! Love it!