Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Friday, November 28, 2008

11-28 Berry Merry



I for one did not get a newpaper to see all of the Black Friday Sales. EW! The crowds, the greed...no thanks. So I have a stay at home prezzie for you all. I finished my DSO KimB's November color challenge. Now that I have CS# I am learning so much and can honestly say that this is becoming such a blast being able to change my creativity and vision into something tangible. Fun fun fun!
Here is a desktop LO that I did for the DSO Color challenge with my Berry Merry Kit.
Template freebie by Danielle Corbitt...freebie for registered members of Digital Candy.ca

Here is the download 17.0 MB


4 comments:

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the great kit and you layout is really cute.

Pattycakes said...

Love this....Thanks for sharing!! :)

mmikes said...

This is wonderful. Thanks for your time and talent.

Kim B said...

WOOOHOOOO- how cool is that Desk top!
And love the kit- YIPPEEEE-
thanks GF and We don't have Black Friday here- but did spend my time browsing online stores- LOL

Thanks so much for sharing this with us-
HUGS