Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Sunday, November 30, 2008

11-30 Holiday Recipes

I hope that everyone had a good Thanksgiving for those who celebrate this holiday. I baked this pie for thanksgiving and it is the best that i ever had a pie turn out and it was really yummy too!
Now back to the dieting rahahahaaa. I have lost 11 pounds in two weeks.
I completed the Digi Twins Recipe Card Exchange this month at Digital Candy and so I have two recipes on cards for you. Downloads are on the Digital Candy forum.
My Mom's -Pie Restaurant- Pie Recipe!!! Credits:
Comfy Cozy kit by Triple Treat Collab
Danielle Corbitt, Chaos Lounge, Wendy Page
Cranberry Almond Coffee Cake
Credits:
Wendy Page's Wishes and Wonderlands
Download of printable recipe cards
is in the Digital candy.ca forum HERE
The Digital Candy Sweet Tart December collab should be coming in a couple days, wait until you see it, it is so unique!!

No comments: