Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chat Scrap Freebie for Red Carpet event

Hi Everyone! Digital Candy is having a REd Carper Event this NSD ( National Scrapbooking Day) weekend. During the opening on Friday and through the weekend they will be giving out prizes of 'A Night in the Spotlight' kit. The Sweettarts have made individual mini kits that are coordinating with each other and the DC designer's monthly mega kit. These are exclusive to Digital Candy and will be on sale later in the store just in case that you miss any of them. How great is that?

Here are some Scrap page layouts made from my wonderful CT ladies with 'A Night in the Spotlight' mini.

Tammy




Kelly



Here is a preview of my mini kit


Freebie to be given in the NSD chats at Digital Candy
Schedule of events are HERE
Back to main page and more freebies HOME

No comments: