Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Thursday, April 9, 2009

If you are wondering

Hi Everyone. Just in case you are wondering why things are so quiet on the blog I am busy busy busy in design mode right now. There will be 5 new exclusive products May 1st. You really don't want to miss out!!!

My new kits so far are: Spring-aling, Timeless Treasures, and Spring Strings and Things. Also, I am participating with freebie kits for the National Scrap Day Scrapathon at Digital Candy with a mini kit portion to Night in the Spotlight, a purple formal, prom kit. And Juicy-tude a bonus prize for the scrapathon. I will be posting previews soon. Happy Scrapping ! See you at Digital Candy May 1-3!







We will still be making the freebie mega kit each month. And this month I submitted the color palette and theme for the mega kit and I am introducing Blingalicious to you. It is free to registered members of Digital Candy. Registration is FREE!This is my Portion of Blingalicious.

Download in the Digital Candy Forum HERE registration is free!

No comments: