Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Saturday, May 16, 2009

Many Changes

Hi all! What a busy couple of weeks. Phew! I spent the better part of six weeks busting tasil for the sweettarts secret design challenges and produced 5 kits, with two that are my favorites. My poor store at Life-Scrappers has not had anything new in it for way to long. I hope Jenn, Blessed Mama Designs is not too irked with me! ;)

I have this boy kit, Jamieson's Jeans, that has been in the making since January. There have been a few freebie Qp's from it and an add-on and sampler. I have finally packaged it up and my lovely CT ladies have created some wonderful pages. This kit goes live Monday at Life-Scrappers and at my NEW Store coming to Scrappity-doo-dah on Monday.

I am so sad that Digital Candy and The Sweetarts stores closed up yesterday. :(

Well I found a new home at Scrappity-doo-dah.

Here are some Creative Team member layout pages made with this masculine kit and Cutiejo1 ( Joanna) has made hers into a Quick page freebie for you Woo Hoo! "How Great is That?"
Kelly's above



Kasie's above
Tula's two above

Joanna's below and freebie quick page on her blog


To Joanna'a blog HERE

more freebies on the main page here HOME

No comments: