Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sassy-tude freebie

You can check out my store the sweettarts.com/shoppe
and at Life-Scrappers.com

Requirements:
A minimum of 2 layouts for each kit that you download.
Weekly enabling and CT chatter.

Please send a link to your best gallery and a little bit about yourself.

Send replies to cjozbydesign@gmail.com if you are interested. New scrappers are so welcome to apply.

Open until filled.
Hi EvErYBoDY! Woo-hoo the Sweettart store is open and at 30% off! Grab them while you get the chance! AND... Grab this kit for FREE! I have 3 copies of this kit for you. Just post a reply in my RAK threads for this kit at Digishoptalk, Digitownsquare, or Digital Candy for three chances to win this fun, colorful kit. Thread at Digital Candy HERE

No comments: