Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Friday, June 26, 2009

Watermelon seed scrap layout contest

Helllllo. everyone! I have a little contest for you. I have a copy of my kit Timeless Treasures, ...yet to be released at Scrappity or Life-Scrappers, to give away to a lucky winner. Details are over on Scrappity-doo- dah's forum . Woo hoo! Good luck everyone! My kit is on special right now for the Thursday/Friday $1 Tweets sales also!


I will have a set of printable recipe card freebies from the timeless treasures kit coming soon upon release of the kit.


There will be a 'Liberty' blog train happening on July 1 st by the designers of Scrappity-Doo-Dah. And they are high quality mini kits! Don't miss out on this great kit!

No comments: