Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Saturday, August 8, 2009

Got Java?

I have a quick page freebie for you and the previews of this HUGE kit! I did a collaboration with Laura M of Smooth Sailing Designs. This kit GOT JAVA is easy on the budget as it really big and has word art and two alphas with rich colors that can be used for most scrapping needs. Rich florals and fun elements. A very economical choice for purchases.

By Laura M , Smooth Sailing Designs, and Crystal's Creations. The digital scrap kit for friends and having coffee together. A wonderfully warming kit in rich browns, corals, reds, and teals all
coming together for those wonderful moments spent together over a cuppa joe. Got Java?






This is made with the quick page.
Download 4 shared HERE.
More freebies on the Home page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 09, 2009. Thanks again.