Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sale! Diva De-lite

Hi everyone. I had a very busy day running around chasing for a prescription fill. I found out that insurance will not pay for a 1 1/2 5 mg pill fill per day but will pay for me to take 1/2 of a 15 mg pill instead so I had to have the script rewritten and then they did not have the 15's at the pharmacy I went to and I had to go to another one but finally in the end mission accomplished.

Got Java? is on sale today and tomorrow for just $1 and Sassytude as well. Also we have a new mega collab of matching kits coming to you from Scrappity-doo-dah! Mine is Diva De-lite for all of those lovely princesses and girly girls. woo hoo!

Coming to the Scrappity-do-dah Birds of a feather category late tonight or early Friday morning!

No comments: