Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Tuesday, August 5, 2008

8-5 DSo Aug 08 Color Challenge Flowers For the Soul






I just love Kim B's Color Challenges. She has some nice cool greens this month and I am supporting her challenge today. Her is her posting bonus if you make a LO, quick page or designer kit with any of the entry kits in the thread.



How Great is That? Get all the kits Here Get My part

Flowers Feed the Soul Here


Also the Sweet Tart Team August kit is up
Here is my part of the freebie mega kit. Get the whole mega kit from the forum at Digital Candy.
You must register and registration is free.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks, these are great!

arlene,
Lakewood florist

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Kim B said...

WOOOHOO- girl this is AMAZING! Love the flowers!!
Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
MWAH

anna said...

Thanks for beautiful designs!