Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Friday, August 1, 2008

Well, nervous Nelly today. I sent my 14 year old son off as an unaccompanied minor today down to Orlando Florida to see his Dad all on his own. It was his first time flying, too...Man! I hope he was not too overwhelmed! He called from his Dad's phone right after arriving and immediately said with a tremble to his voice no, I did not crash! Don't know who was more afraid, him or me LOL! They are visiting Universal Studios and I was told that he has visited the Jurrasic Theme Park there I so hope he settles and enjoys his visit. What a day! What alot of firsts for my Dear son. All I know is this... He had better come home with tons of pictures!!!! LOL.

Well this week we finished up State Tournament undefeated as we tied three games out of four but we just did not end up with enough points to continue to the championship round this morning...oh I have to check who took won that game ;)...

There will be a freebie posted and some new August challenges as well coming this weekend I have been driving all over the state about 4 hrs at least a day since last Friday week so come on back. I have my part to show from the Sweet Tart freebie kit for August- spoiler... it's purple and green- 'My Little Garden' and free as a registered member at Digital Candy.ca but the links are not up yet so I will post the freebie when they are up! Will also post on some new challenges for August so be prepared to scrap LOL ;)

No comments: