Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Tuesday, August 12, 2008

recipe for grilled chicken caesar salad pizza

I caught this picture of sun rays in the middle of a soccer game. When I saw the verse for the scripture challenge i immediately thought od this photo. They are giving a $1.00 coupon to those who do the challenge. I completed the Gottapixel scripture challenge and here is the verse...
Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy
1 Peter 1:8


Another entry for the salad recipe challenge at Digital Candy.

No comments: