Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Friday, December 12, 2008

12-12 Noel Friday Freebie

Getting ready for Christmas. I heard today that they will come in to do the kitchen remodel on Tuesday 12-16. So I will have time to get the tree up after that! woot! I was worried that I would not be able to do much decorating. Boy will I be busy.

I have been accepted into a scrap store and my store will be open soon woot! I am so excited!!! So my scrap ID will drop down to Crystal's Creations. I will still use Crystal Creations by Design for the blog for the freebies. I will have more about this soon!

My son is a teenager and I had no clue what to get him but it worked out. I can't wait to see his face when he opens up his gift. ;)

I am a good elf. I have all of the presents and they are all hidden in the storage closet and under a blanket and wrapped hee hee. I only have to get the stocking stuffers and a few other gifts for friends. I am dating someone and have no idea what to get him. I don't date much. This is aaaaaaa weird.

I Have a Christmas freebie for you. I have been playing around with acrylics and I had scanned in a knotted ribbon so here are the spoils. Another one for you next week!

Noel download is HERE.
more here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really neat. I love how the ribbon is woven through the letters. Thanks so much for creating and then sharing.