Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holly Jolly blog train is coming tomorrow! 80 stops!










Well, the Holly Jolly Blog train is here and this will be my contribution tomorrow. Dec. 15th. I will post the links tonight/ tomorrow morning at 12:30 AM CDT by scheduled post.








I was told that the kitchen remodel will be on Tues. I have to pack up my kitchen and dining rooms for the cupboards install. I hope to get the nice new oak cupboards. I have to remember to get some pics taken egads! I would rather be scrapping and designing than cleaning. rahahahaaa!








Now I know when I will have a house back to normal again so I can get up the Christmas tree after Tues. is over. Woot! come on back tomorrow for my Holly Jolly Express contribution. Now for today's freebie. Need a little Love? Here is my treat from playing around with acrylics.
Love: download is HERE
More freebies HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful creation!

Anonymous said...

This is just wonderful. I loved your "noel" one too. Thanks so much for creating this and sharing.

Karla said...

Very nice! Thank you!