Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Saturday, December 27, 2008

CT call for Crystal Jozlin of Crystal's Creations By Design


I am ready to hold a Creative team call...
Hello Everyone,
This is my debut kit, Pink-a-Dilly, coming soon.
I am a new designer and excited to be holding my first creative team call. I can't wait to hear from you.
I am looking for four permanent CT and possibly some guests, please note whether you would consider a guest spot.
I want to get to know a little about you. please apply to CjozByDesign@gmail.com with (CT call) in the subject line.
  • Please provide:
    a sentence or two about yourself and family, (faith optional)... a short biography.
  • your username and link to your best gallery and DST gallery
  • list of any creative teams that you are on.
  • list of digi scrap skills as in quality control, ad making, preview making, creating blinkies, banners, etc. or if you like to make quick pages or freebies. (this will not be required, but will be optional work with special bonuses to those who do help out in these areas.)
    A link to your blog if you have one.

  • Requirements:
  • Creating two layouts per product downloaded from my store. (Only what you want to work with.) A minimum of two LO a month.
  • Uploading layouts to galleries of your choice and Life-Scrappers.com and Colorlinedesigns.com
    participation in my challenge/(s) (currently I am hosting a techniques challenge at life-scrappers.com )
  • light participation in CT forum.
  • leavin love for those who use my products.

** I will have stores at Life-Scrappers and Color-line Designs if everything goes as planned :D


1 comment:

blessedmama said...

oh my goodness, Crystal - the pinkadilly kit is so amazing! your blog looks great!!!
so happy you have some CTers!! WOOHOO!!!!!! you go, girl!! :)