Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Wednesday, December 3, 2008

12-2 Dec Sweet Tart Kit is up

Let's talk about food. YUM! I dieted the two weeks prior to the holiday and lost 11 pounds. I did gain 3 pounds over this week and I am back at it trying to lose 'the weight'. I have gained nearly 15 pounds since leaving my walking job in March 08. OH MY :O My guy friend seems to be happy with my decision as well even though he enjoyed my pies and could afford to diet along with me hee hee.

Speaking of pie... I sent some along to my very good friend and she in turn had someone over for tea. I did after all give her a quarter of each pie, apple and pumpkin. Well, it turns out that I received quite a compliment. She thought that the pumpkin pie was the best that she had ever had!!!! ROOT ROOT, coolness. :D well I have to admit I thought that they were really good this time too. ;) She has ordered a pie from me!

I love to bake and my Mom passed on her talent and interest in this area to me. I enjoy it for the theraputic qualities( all that stirring- you can really take out your anger sometimes KWIM?) and the thrill of getting the chemistry just right and also to make it prettified LOL! That is my son's word LMBO. The problem with baking is the fact that I have to find a home for it. Well, usually not too difficult hahahaaa. So along the lines of food...

The Sweet Tart Team came up with a very unique kit for you this month. Grandma's kitchen. Available to registered members at Digital Candy.

As the store will be closing on Dec 31st make sure to download the STT kits ASAP!
link to DC forum for codes is HERE
I have my apple pie recipe all scrapped up and prettified, lol, and available to download on another post. HERE
as well as the first part of my
freebie kit Transcendant.
I hope that you like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well how can i advertise my post in digi free.