Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Tuesday, September 16, 2008

9-16 Challenge of the day Cookie template #50 SweetShoppeDesigns

I have chosen this lovely cookie decorating 101 #50 LO template by Scarlet Sierra at Sweet shoppe Designs. they have gorgeous templates every two weeks or so! How great is that?





Link to challenge at Sweet Shoppe Designs for download of the cookie template.

No comments: