Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Sunday, September 21, 2008

9-22 daily download #7

Well, I made progress on the packing and moving for the remodel. I now have my garage more full of stuff, and more stuff, LOL. I thought that it was full before! Wow, was I wrong. Funny thing, I now have three closets half full mrahahahahaaaaa, oh my. Can we say Clutter Queen? I thought so ;) hmmm. I am definately going to participate in the Flylady 21 fling boogie! I know I tossed at least 21 things today. yippee. I have a stash for a sale and some for charity as well. My what a person can accumulate in nine years+ GOODNESS!





Now for the daily download more birthday bash. I have been so busy packing I thought that I would have more time to design some unique things but I did not get very far. Life happens :)





Download Day 7: Here

No comments: