Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Saturday, September 6, 2008

9-6 Monday links gone- Sunkissed Day Nine



Challenge of the Day






Digital Candy has a great freebie for you in the freebie template challenge this month. I have to do mine I just love her template! Do you want to see it?






OK I'll let you peek!




Link to challenge thread here


While you are there at Digital candy check out the sugarbabe scrap awards Sunday night! Entries are closed but the winners will be announced soon. :) The back to school special challenges are going on and we made these cute backpacks from templates. This weekend there is a back to school olympics with freebies from the Digital Candy Designers and coupons and Gift Certificate awards. ENDS SUNDAY night. It's a blast!
Challenges are here
spoiler- TOMORROWS Challenge of the Day is at CLD.

Day Nine here





day 1-8 here


I am cleaning my 4shared account.




All links will be removed on Sunday for all freebies.


Monday 9-8-08 through 9-16-08 Sunkissed will be a Daily download only each day.


Last chance for Sunkissed. :)




New daily download will start on Sept 16, 2008. :)









2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Lizzerd said...

so what piece(s) did I miss in day 9?!?! {whimper}