Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Thursday, September 18, 2008

9-19 birthday bash daily download Day 4




Yes, I have started packing and I wore myself out. I need to find the sleep place. hmmm. Here is the daily download... I have been working on candles and a streamer border overlay and swirl patterned papers.

We have the lovliest weather right now... sunshine and nearly 80 degrees F. I love September. The leaves on the soft maples are golds and oranges and that smell is in the air. You know the one. Autumn. sigh.

Day 4 Here

Day 5 available tomorrow ;)


Back to Crystal's Creations By Design home; for the challenge of the Day.


Beth has something new and just perfect for Autumn. Sophisticated Sunflowers her paper pack and Alpha are part of the 'gotta grab it' sale for $1 at gottapixel.com
Sale LAST DAY! 9-19-08


Credits: Sophisticated Sunflower papers and alpha kits by Beth Kern

Photo corners, eyelet ribbons, and zig zag stitch are scrapbookmax software content.

Flower and button Petit Moineaux- freebie- no longer available

No comments: