Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Monday, September 1, 2008

Fall Forevermore



As a part of the Digital Candy sweet tart team I am happy to introduce the September freebie kit. Fall Forevermore.




It is available to registered members of Digital Candy.ca and registration is free. Also at digital candy join us in some challenges and a fun game of bingo. A must is to check out the speed scrap! I participated and picked up a door prize and had an absolute blast!!! You earn points for product gift certificates each month and there is a power posting bonus too. Get points for posting layouts, comments and participating in the forum...How GREAT is that?


Here is my portion of the kit. Link to Forum is HERE




2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Sep [LA 01:05am, NY 03:05am, UK 08:05am, OZ 06:05pm] ).

agravette said...

I absolutely love this kit, but for some reason, I cannot download it. I am a registered member in the forum and have been for a while, but it always says I can't post a comment or download anything. Could you please help, cause I don't want to miss out on this gorgeous kit! Thanks! Alisha
jasongravette@aol.com