Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Thursday, September 18, 2008

9-18 Daily Download Birthday Bash

Hi Ya! Well I have a new computer and I reconditioned the old one so I have a task to get the splitter going to have the connection on both computers. I love to dabble. Isn't it amazing all the computer tech things that we have picked up with this interest/hobby/obsession of ours. LOL My electronics wish list is so unbelievably HUGE!!! ROFL :P





A birdie told my that Adobe CS4 is coming out!! weeee! so CS3 $ will go down now too. So Cool!!!





I heard that my apartment is up for remodeling. i am a clutter critter! Holy Moly!!! What a job. I have to pack most everything up and put in the garage and I might be getting new carpets, new kitchen cabinets, new dining room flooring, new shower faucets and head, new bathroom vanity, and blinds to replace the curtains throughout. Did I mention Paint???? Yeah that too. And everything out of the closets too. Phew. I will be so busy packing and moving furnishings. But it will be so worth it, I have been here for ages and plan to be here at least another 4 years. It will be really really worth it in the end. great big stretch and sigh :P





ok ok enough chatter, here is the birthday kit. I am late tonight but I will be pre-posting in the advanced settings so it goes through every night at midnight CST, Minneapolis, USA time zone. So everything will be ready to go each night on 12:01 :D So any one who subscribes to my blog via e-mail just come on over and pop in for your challenge hunter freebies and daily download each day so that you do not miss them.





Yes, I have noticed that the e-mails lag a day behind so I am re-posting Day 1 link for the peeps who missed it from this delay. Just drop me a line if you have any troubs with my designs. i am soo sooooo willing to work with things, ok sweets that's it.
Day 3: Here
Back to home page for the Challenge of the Day (don't miss this one) KimB's stuff!

No comments: