Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Thursday, September 11, 2008

9-12 sunkissed day downloads 13 and 14

I am behind today we are sick so I will post day 13 and 14 tonight before I get to bed.

....12:40 am here and just starting on it. My computer CPU crashed this afternoon and I am trying to redo previews and install software on the new comp. sigh. I am behinder. LOL.

Thanks Bev for shooting me an email. :)

ok here we finally are. Running after computers, taking mine in for repair, getting to the Dr. chasing to the soccer game. PHEW! And taking a moment for silence and the 9-1-1 peace walk.





Here is day 13 and day 14
Download Day 13: not available



Download day 14: not available

Check out the new forum for some fun challenges at Designing-moments.net links on the

home page for the Challenge of the Day

No comments: