Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Thursday, September 18, 2008

9-18 Challenge Hunter blank recipe card exchange woot!!!

Yesterday on my B-day I was awarded with the I heart your blog award by Paula PKdoll. I am crying just thinking about it. It made my day. :D I need to get it up on my blog soon and find some blogs to hand off the award to. You can comment with your blog addy and I can have a peek. I love discovering new blogs and such.





OK fellow scrappers, back to DSO for a recipe card exchange. here are mine and all you have to do to snag all the lovely scrap recipe cards complete the challenge and it is all yours. How great is That??
Link to challenge at DSO, digital-scrapbooking.org : HERE
Daily download #1,2,3 Birthday Bash: HERE

No comments: