Welcome. Glad that you made it!

Join me in my digital scrapbooking adventure and a recipe from time to time.

My Dear teenage son has found a world geography game for you, it is at the very bottom of this blog. He would be so pickled happy if you played along and left him a comment in the 'c-box'.

Link to my quick pages, recipe cards, and freebies available.

Also... feel free to visit my CT blog for additional freebies and news from my Creative Team the "Scrapping Gems".



Tuesday, September 9, 2008

9-9-08 Brisk day here

Brisk autumn air here in Minnesota, USA. I went out to the bus this morning at 7AM to 40 degree Fahrenheit weather. YIKES! BBRRRRRRrrrrrr! I guess even some peeps had some frost in the valleys and shadows. I had to drag out my denim jacket out of the closet. pout. The thing I like the best about warm weather is the fact that I can walk out of the house as is with no bundling up. Oh sigh. Here it comes. I think I will get a pair of ice skates this year or take up skiing.





I am in the mood for soup. Speaking of soup... Digital Candy has another recipe challenge there and you can pick up the scrapped recipe cards too. I would love to see some more good recipes of your favorites from your corner of the world! Just click on the link for the challenge of the day below the daily download. Now for the daily download... Day 12/ twelve only: LINK NO LONGER AVAILABLE
continue down for the challenge freebie of the day
or back to the home page for the Challenge freebie of the day.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I really like this. Thanks fot shating your creations.